You can visit my TPT store and get this file for only $1.50. Click HERE.
Friday, October 19, 2012
James and the Giant Peach
Every month I like to read a chapter book to my students. Most of my students are reading below grade level and even though they can't read chapter books, I still want to expse them to great literature. Even though there are great picture books out there, I also like to incorporate chapter books. September is James and the Giant Peach and my students LOVE that story. I really wanted to make a unit to go along with the book, but I haven't gotten around to making it yet. I did make an art project or craftivity to go along with it. You can really use it any way you choose.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















Hey! I am your newest follower! I love your James and the Giant Peach Craftivity! My second graders and I are just starting James and the Giant Peach so this is a perfect craft for them to do!
ReplyDeleteIf you have time, I'd love for you to check out my blog "The Price of Teaching". I'm new to the blogging world :)!