We found Skip on Tuesday hanging onto our easel.
After decorating our Christmas tree with ornaments, Skip decided he wanted to hang out on the tree as well.
Reading a Christmas story to his friends.
Hanging on the flag pole.
Drinking Mrs. Ruiz's root beer.
Closeup of the root beer.
Just chillin' in the Smartie Pants.
I have so many ideas already for next year including: watching tv with the remote, writing a message on the white board, taking a bath in the sink with marshmallows. The possibilities are endless. It's been a little tricky because the students aren't supposed to touch him. I will have to buy him a few props for next year as well. I also need to add velcro to his hands so he can do a few more things. Already planning!!


























No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for leaving a comment. They always brighten my day! ^_^